Click a swatch below to change colors.
DISCONTINUED Eddie Bauer® First Ascent® - Downlight® Jacket. FA800
The lightest, warmest insulation. Period. Our next generation Downlight has deep roots; its ancestor was a favorite of Jim Whittaker’s when he became the first American to summit Everest in 1963. Zippered handwarmer pockets. Contrast First Ascent logo on right chest. Eddie Bauer® - Expedition logo on right sleeve.
- 100% ripstop nylon
- World's Best Down®: 800 fill power premium northern European goose down. Ultra-light, ultra-warm, ultra-compressible.
- 1.18-ounce, 20-denier ripstop nylon with StormRepel® durable water-repellent finish
- Slim, active fit that’s cut closer to the body with no bunching or binding
- Weighs less than one pound, but remarkably thermally efficient: more warmth, less bulk
- Easy-running zippers
- Elastic binding at cuffs and hem to seal out nasty weather and trap heat
- Packs into its own exterior pocket
Adult Sizes: XS-4XL
Price starts at: $179.98
For detailed PRICING, please select "Add to
" to view the ordering/pricing grid.